Dr. Bartley (left) with Aubree and Dr. Burns (right) with AnsleeMe pushing the "cadillac" stroller through the parking garage 
I had my 6 week appointment yesterday. Dr. Bartley wanted to see the girls so I took them with me. My mother-in-law also joined me. I couldn't have done it without her. It doesn't look like I will be going anywhere by myself as long as the girls are in cars seats that hook on to the stroller....wow, what a job. My appointment was at 9:45 and the girls eat at 10:00 so we had feeding time in the doctor's office. They did very well though. Both Dr. Bartley and Dr. Burns came in to see the babies so we took a few pictures of them with Anslee and Aubree. Dr. Bartley was out of town when I went into labor so Dr. Burns is actually the doctor that delivered them. He was wonderful.
After we left the doctor, we went to Babies-R-Us for a few treats........We had to get them a cute Halloween costume. I am going to have their pictures made with their outifts on so I look forward to posting those pictures. We had a fun-filled day!

No comments:
Post a Comment